20 August 2010

Scrap by color or colour :)

I just had to pop on and show you all this fantastic FREE tool that I stumbled accross whilst looking on twitter. Scrapbook.com have a great tool on their site called Scrap by Color. You simply upload a picture that you want to scrap with and it selects all the best colours for you to use on your layout from the colours and tones in the photo. It shows you all the matching colours along with complimentary colours. It even then shows you a few different sketch layouts with your photo included. It's great! Well I think so anyway...

Don't just take my word for it, check out this video - Scrap by color video

And try it for yourselves here Scrap by Color

Then theres even more! It even shows you lots of products that you could buy to make your layout with! Obviously this is just a selling tool at the end of the day but even so I think it is well worth a look.

Technically I know this is not a review but i think its worth 5 stars anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails