16 November 2010

An Interview With Teresa Collins

In the latest of our hard nosed reporting we caught up with the fabulous Teresa Collins.


A great scrapbooker and designer. The Teresa Collins Designs ranges are always popular amongst scrapbookers and card makers alike. The innovative Teresa Collins Stampmaker product that has recently been launched at CHA has already become one of the most desirable products amongst stampers.
So sit back and have a read of what Teresa has to say.
 
How long have you been scrapbooking and what got you started?
At the end of 2002, I started to scrapbook when my mother died unexpectantly. I knew it was TIME to start documenting life.

What do you see as your biggest scrapbooking achievement?
Wow, I honestly don't know. I have had so many great experiences and achievements. I think the fact that I can travel the world and share 
what I love is humbling. I now see my products in countries throughout the world and this is something that makes me amazed and grateful.


What is your favourite scrapbooking product?
I love my pop up dots, ATG gun, corner rounder and BLINGAGE on everything... 

What is the most you've ever spent on a purpose made scrapbooking item?
NO idea... really best left unknown. wink!

Was it worth it? 
Of course!!!!!


If you could give every scrapbooker in the world one piece of advice what would it be?
Enjoy the process and create from your heart...style is subjective and really should be about YOU telling your story. 


Which scrapbooking product do you use the most and why?
Glossy Accents and Pop Dots... essentials to me for my gems and dimension.


What is your favourite design technique?
Stamping incorporated in my projects to personalize and customize.


If you could have any scrapbooking product or tool right now that you do not already own what would it be?
Let's see..... I think I own them all. I love tools!!!!!!


What camera or cameras do you use to take your pictures and do you have a favourite?
Canon Mark II


Do you use a particular type of pen for journaling?
I have a few... and honestly have no idea who makes any of them!

If you could use only products from ONE manufacturer for the rest of your scrapping days, who's products would you choose?
Well, you know... it would have to be my collections

Do you have a favourite layout you've created, and could we see it please? Why is it your favourite?
I do not have any favorites because everytime I do something new it is then my "new" favorite. 


As Teresa has said that her favourite work is always her last work I thought I'd share with you all a recent project that Teresa has on her blog over at teresacollins.typepad.com . Now how beautiful is this!

A huge thank you to Teresa for taking part in this little fun interview. We love to hear about all of the scrapbookers that so many people look up to. Especially those like Teresa who also produce such lovely looking products for us all to use.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview - Love Teresa's work and her products :) That mini is outstanging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails